Financial Management System - U4BW
Unit 4 Business World On! (U4BW), previously known as Agresso, is the Authority's financial management system.
There are currently more than 1,900 active users. Agreements are in place with external clients such as Brecon Beacons National Park Authority, Dyfed Powys Police and Mid and West Wales Fire and Rescue Service. U4BW is their financial management system of choice, benefitting from full use of the system with support being provided by Carmarthenshire County Council.
The functionality and support services for the system are split between Systems, Payments and Income, as detailed below.
The Systems department deals with the general administration and maintenance of the system.
- Journal, budget and virement uploads
- Username and password queries
- Setting up of new users
- Create and administer workflows upon request
- First point of contact for access issues
- Maintain the Chart of Accounts
- Creation and maintenance of reports/reports templates
- Safekeeping statements
- Any other general queries
The Payments section processes invoices for the Authority for all ordered goods and services received.
- Setting up suppliers
- Paying invoices
- Executing the payment run
- Supporting users on the system
- General enquires
The Income section collects income due to the Authority for a range of statutory and non-statutory services provided to residents and businesses.
- Setting up customers
- Raising invoices
- Debt recovery
- General enquiries
- Dispute resolution along with client departments
Page updated: 17/09/2019 18:05:59