The Systems department deals with the general administration and maintenance of the system.
- Journal, budget and virement uploads
- Username and password queries
- Setting up of new users
- Create and administer workflows upon request
- First point of contact for access issues
- Maintain the Chart of Accounts
- Creation and maintenance of reports/reports templates
- Safekeeping statements
- Any other general queries
Find below a series of links to resources that will assist the U4BW user. If you are unable to find the resource you require, contact the respective department using the contact details below.
- Guide to the Unit 4 Business World On! main screen (.pdf)
- Introduction to the system (Web user) (.pdf)
- Creating shortcuts (Web users) (.pdf)
- Accessing U4BW training videos on Learning Curve (.pdf)
- Periods in U4BW (.pdf)
- New User Request Form and notes (.xlsx)
Training on the Unit 4 Business World On! system can be provided upon request.
Requests can be made via e-mail to U4BWTrainingRequest@carmarthenshire.gov.uk, and please remember to specify the areas that you would like to be given training on.
A series of training videos have been prepared, and can be viewed at your convenience. The following videos are now available on Learning Curve;
- Introduction to the system
- Reports - Introduction
- Reports - Copying results to Excel
- Outstanding Commitment Reports
You may find the Accessing U4BW training videos guide useful when accessing the videos for the first time. If you experience difficulties logging in to Learning Curve, please contact the Learning and Development team directly.
We are currently looking at the training programme and the different delivery methods available. Any suggestions you may have would be greatly appreciated.
Page updated: 13/07/2020 12:59:55