Level 5 - Higher
Level 5 - Higher
Who is it aimed at?
If you have completed Level 4 Welsh, this course will strengthen written and speaking skills and Improve skills for experienced and fluent speakers.
This course is delivered by the National Centre for Learning Welsh.
These courses will be delivered using various online methods. Further information is provided in the course descriptors.
What are the objectives?
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Contribute fluently and confidently with regard to all aspects of daily work, including negotiating and advising on technical, specialised or sensitive areas.
- Contribute to meetings and provide presentations fluently and confidently.
- Understand reports, documents and articles linked to the normal course of work, including complex concepts expressed in convoluted language.
- Produce business correspondence, short reports, e-mails and promotional literature to an acceptable level with the aid of standard language tools.
- Draw up detailed notes while taking a full part in the meeting.
How will it make a difference?
It is possible to progress onto the proficiency courses with Learn Welsh.
In order to book this course you will need to:
- Find a course on learnwelsh.cymru
- Create an account and register for a course
- Complete the Online application
Please note this course is delivered by an external organisation. Carmarthenshire County Council will only fund this course for its employees.
However, the course itself is publicly available to individuals who do not work for the Council, but a fee may be charged.
Between 5 weeks and 60 weeks
Varies. Up to date costs can be found on the Learn Welsh website
Page updated: 10/09/2021 14:27:17