Our Team & Resources
The Organisational Development Team play a key role in supporting learning across the organisation.
Our objectives are:
- To support the organisation to attain its strategic objectives through investment in the learning of its employees.
- To support workforce planning and future-proof the organisation through the development of skills.
- To enable services to meet the needs of customers, now and in the future.
- To ensure that employees have the necessary skills to fulfil their objectives and meet the requirements of their job now and in the future.
- To promote equity of access to learning, including access to learning through the medium of Welsh.
- To meet legislative requirements in terms of organisational development.
- To support the ‘5 ways of working’ as defined by The Wellbeing of Future Generations [Wales] Act 2015.
Our Advisors and Support Team can help you to:
- Undertake training needs analysis for yourself and your staff.
- Identify appropriate mentoring and/or coaching opportunities for yourself or your staff.
- Advice on the statutory duties that you should cover with the training of your staff.
- Advice on appropriate avenues of training and up-skilling for yourself and staff, both from ourselves and alternate training providers.
- Advice on how to embed and evaluate the effectiveness of the training that your staff undertake.
- Signpost other training and learning and development resources and opportunities.
Please get in touch with our Team to find out more about how we can help with your learning and development.
Page updated: 07/10/2021 15:27:38