The programme board meets on a bi-monthly basis and is responsible for providing strategic direction, agreeing a work programme, monitoring progress and project outcomes, and identifying and over-coming barriers to change.
- Wendy Walters: Chief Executive (Chair)
- Paul Thomas: TIC Strategic Lead & Chief Executive’s Dept
- Steve Pilliner: Environment Dept
- Gareth Morgans: Dept for Education & Children
- Jonathan Morgan: Communities Dept
- Chris Moore: Corporate Resources Dept
- Llinos Quelch: Chair of Heads of Service Group
- Noelwyn Daniel: Head of ICT
- Alison Wood: HR Manager
- Deina Hockenhull: Marketing & Media Manager
- Jon Owen: TIC Programme Manager
- Bernadette Dolan: Senior TIC Officer
Cllr Mair Stephens, Deputy Leader; Council Business Manager, T.I.C. (Transformation, Innovation and Change), Human Resources, Performance Management, Wales Audit, Training, I.C.T., Strategic Planning; is also invited to attend meetings of the TIC Programme Board.
Page updated: 08/07/2019 14:58:09