Financial wellbeing from Salary Finance
40 days ago
When it comes to mental health, our finances play more of a role than we may care to admit.
You may remember that we previously worked with a partner called Neyber to support your financial wellbeing. They have now been acquired to form the UK’s largest financial wellbeing company, called Salary Finance
Research by Salary Finance shows that 40% of people in the UK are stressed about money and this can impact every aspect of our lives - losing sleep, straining relationships, not being able to focus and feeling anxious or even depressed.
If you want to worry less about money, it may be worth checking out Salary Finance, who provide access to:
- Affordable loans repaid through salary - Representative Rate 9.9% APR (fixed)
- Free financial education including budgeting tips and tools, videos and webinars
- Watch this short video which shows their latest webinar on becoming debt free.
* Carmarthenshire County Council does not benefit from offering this service and all your communications will be with Salary Finance. Loan applications will be assessed to ensure the loan is appropriate and affordable for you. “Learn” content is for guidance and educational purposes only and is generic in nature. Salary Finance does not offer regulated financial advice. Please seek independent financial advice.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) is now open to all staff with an existing Carmarthenshire County Council e-mail address! BYOD allows you to access work d ...
9 hours ago
People living in Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion or Pembrokeshire who are eligible for a COVID-19 booster vaccination can now walk-in to any Hywel Dda UHB ...
3 days ago
* Please note NHS COVID PASSES will be required to attend the game. More details on the Scarlets website Council staff can claim up to four free tick ...
4 days ago
Following on from World Mental Health Day, we want to continue the conversation and raise further awareness of the support available within the author ...
5 days ago