We are here to help, if you have any problems with your IT equipment or need some advice you can request IT support online. Please provide as much detail as possible including if your issue is urgent, screenshots, software details etc. and one of our IT technicians will get back to you as soon as possible.
You can also check the progress of any existing requests; sometimes we may need to ask you for additional information and you can also provide this through the online helpdesk.
If you are working from home and unable to access Self-Service please contact via telephone 01267 246789.
Find out what you need to in order to work remotely.
- What equipment you need
- How to connect to Wi-Fi
- What you need to know if you've been asked to take your desk phone home
- And more...
Manage your e-mail
Have you ever been sent an e-mail but it doesn't reach your inbox? Some e-mails are blocked by our system as they are detected as spam. We use an online mail filtering system that allows you to manage your e-mails. Every morning you will receive an automated email listing any quarantined items, which you can choose to ‘deliver’ or ‘delete’.
You can also manage your own settings online, login with your domain username and password.
Once you have logged in, you can:
- view all blocked emails
- release blocked emails and send them to your inbox
- manage your own whitelist of senders (e-mail addresses added to your whitelist will never be blocked as spam, but will still get checked for viruses & malware)
- change your notification settings to daily, weekly, never*
* We recommend you continue to receive these daily.
Page updated: 24/03/2021 15:26:10