We want to provide online services that are easy to use, useful and reliable. This can involve placing small amounts of information on your computer or mobile phone or other internet enabled devices while you are using our website. These files are known as cookies.
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form about:
- the number of visitors to the site
- where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited
- what users click while visiting the website
- what devices and browsers they are using to access the website
- demographic information
Read more about cookies set by Google Analytics
Recite Me uses two cookies:
- Recite.Persist: This stores a flag to indicate whether the toolbar should persist between pages or not.
- Recite.Preferences: This stores the users current settings so that they can be reapplied on subsequent pages.
We use custom cookies to remember your preferences. For example, if you choose not to show a pop up message again, this places a cookie on your device to remember this.
Managing Your Cookies
To find out how to allow, block, delete and manage cookies, follow the link below and select the browser you are using. You can also read your browser's built-in or online help for more information.
Page updated: 03/11/2021 08:58:38