The TIC (Transform, Innovate and Change) Programme aims to support the Council in identifying smarter and better ways of working, with a view to delivering more purposeful and sustainable services. The TIC approach encourages teams to think differently about how their services are delivered, and to try and re-focus these services around the needs of the customer in a way that seeks to eliminate waste and inefficiency.
The TIC Team has supported over 50 projects since 2012 and has helped the Council achieve over £20m in savings.
The purpose of the session is to provide an overview of the TIC Programme, the ways of working adopted by the team, and Case Study examples of the type of work being undertaken.
The session will aim to provide:
- An overview of the aims and objectives of the TIC programme;
- An outline the work of programme to date and the type of projects and outcomes delivered;
- To develop an understanding of the ‘ways of working’ and methodologies adopted by the team;
- To provide case study examples of the type of projects that have been delivered as part of the programme;
- To communicate the vision for the next phase of the Carmarthenshire’s transformation and change programme.