The Local Government Association (LGA) and the Welsh Local Government Association (WLGA) have launched an online guide for councillors and councils on handling intimidation.
The guide provides councils and councillors with advice on:
- The legislation associated with intimidation
- Responding to abuse, intimidation and threats when it happens
- Council policies and procedures
- Working with social media
- Responding to intimidation on social media
- Personal safety
- Other sources of useful information and guidance
Click on the link below to access the guidance.
Page updated: 27/09/2021 12:46:38